Last updated: September 8, 2017.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does AJATY Limo and Cabs Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does AJATY Limo and Cabs Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use AJATY Limo and Cabs?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
What Personal Information About Customers Does AJATY Limo and Cabs Gather?
The information we gather from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your ride booking experience with AJATY. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future ride booking for you, improving our promotions or pricing, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses ajaty.com. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by AJATY or our business partners, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as directions, search results, city database and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us send email confirmations after booking rides or making changes including cancelation . If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences .
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This is particularly true if you are an employee of a company that has signed up with us for the transportation needs.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click booking, or book again if you are a registered user to make your online booking experience quick and easy.
Does AJATY Limo and Cabs Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries AJATY Limo and Cabs, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling bookings, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of AJATY Limo and Cabs customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please email us at email@example.com.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that AJATY Limo and Cabs, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of AJATY Limo and Cabs and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of AJATY Limo and Cabs, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during payment processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party links to other Web sites. These sites do not have any access to the data you share with us.
Which Information Can I Access?
AJATY Limo and Cabs gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with AJATY Limo and Cabs for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.Once you login you will be able to maintain your profile that includes information related to your favorites pick up and drop off locations, passenger names that are allowed to travel using your account, credit card (masked to show only the last 4 digits) and notification preferences. Besides the above, you can also manage your upcoming bookings as well as see your past booking history and access past invoices/receipts.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a booking or to take advantage of such ajaty.com features as Your Profile, favorite locations, booking history and invoices/receipts.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences . (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of ajaty.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use ajaty.com?
ajaty.com does not sell services for children. If you are under 18, you may use ajaty.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit ajaty.com,or the online booking site your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New Jersey. If you have any concern about privacy at ajaty.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.